Come join us! We are a fast growing and well-funded U.S. based startup in Seattle, Washington with teams in Vancouver, Canada and San Francisco and a growing office in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Founded by industry veterans from EA, LucasArts, and EpicGames, who built the online backends for well-known titles and platforms such as EA Origin, FIFA, StarWars.com, UnrealEngine, Fortnite, Paragon and UnrealTournament. Our company develops technology for the major well known online game studios and publishers across the USA, Europe, and the world.
We are game industry veterans with years of experience building and operating live systems. As a rapidly growing startup with teams around the world, we craft technology solutions to serve game studios who are making the next generation of games.
We believe that the best companies are ones where employees are empowered to make decisions, obsess about what’s best for users, and are not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them. Our engineering culture is based on humility, openness to feedback and collaboration which we feel results in the best performing engineering teams and the most beneficial to everyone's growth.
AccelByte is building a 24x7 operations team for AAA multiplayer video games. We are looking for a passionate individual as a Windows Engineer who will be responsible for IT Infrastructure Management, IT Service Management, IT Operations & Support, Troubleshooting & Diagnosis. The candidate must have experience in handling multinational IT infrastructure. The role will require interfacing our IT teams, user community, and internal Security partners to ensure that we provide the best possible protection well also addressing the various needs and concerns of the enterprise. This role will also partner with internal and external client groups to ensure that the technologies that we purchase and deploy are designed and maintained in a secure way that minimizes risk.
- Design and build security standards for Windows systems and applications. This could include work in:
- Security Policies and GPOs for clients and servers.
- User and group management through Active Directory or similar technologies
- Privileged Access
- Patching and maintenance
- Monitoring and configuration management
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Microsoft technologies within Information Security. Advise others on the security implications of their implementation and operation. Identify areas of improvement and growth through review of existing IT systems and technologies.
- Identify and provide technical evaluation of risk in the enterprise. Assist in the articulation and documentation of that risk. Discover, select, and implement technology and process solutions that mitigate those risks.
- Responsible for client security: patching, group policy, threat remediation, audit remediation
- Implementation of Group Policies According to Organization requirement.
- Troubleshooting of All office services and employee workstations (File-Print, Database, Application. Antivirus, Security & backup servers)
- Accountable for Data Security implementation within the company organization
- Hardware / Software procurement
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years information security, network and/or system administration experience
- Strong grasp of Windows system internals and configuration standards.
- Security patching and Group policy - 3+ years, experience in Creating and enforcing in standard process for IT policy, Group Policy, Backup policy.
- Good in communication and in Client Interaction
- Knowledge of ITIL processes like Incident Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management and Change Management
- Ability to interface with vendors and internal stakeholders to diagnose and troubleshoot problems, as well as consult on architectural design and configuration changes.
- Experience automating work-flows and streamlining processes in the security space.
- Track record of getting things done quickly and with quality
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, evolving environment.
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge with penetration testing, vulenrability assessment and handy experience with one or more security tools
- Experienced with G-Workspace/G-suite is an advantage
- Knowledge one any of the Cloud Technologies: AWS (preferably) / Google / Azure)
- Comfortable with various programming and scripting languages especially for infrastructure as Code, such as Python, PowerShell and C#.
- Contribute to open source projects and participate in technical communities
- Experience working for or with AAA game studios
- Experience with web services
- Any security certification
AccelByte Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, all qualified candidates applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability. Our culture is of innovation, inclusive, and we value our people highest.
Please visit our career page for a complete listing of our open positions: